With China rapidly reopening its economy after three years of strict COVID-19 controls, investors are hopeful that this will be a bright spot for 2023. John Lin, Chief Investment Officer of China Equities at Alliance Bernstein, outlines the risks, opportunities and policies to watch out for.
- Myanmar junta chief vows continued crackdown, then elections
- Chinese commerce minister in talks with Apple boss Tim Cook
- Police arrest 23 men, aged 22-61, suspected of online child sexual exploitation activities
- Who was crowned winner of singing competition Vasantham Star 2023?
- Every HDB flat will be a valuable nest egg for retirement, says PM Lee
- New Zealand security chiefs increasingly concerned about foreign interference
- Kane on target again as England ease past Ukraine
- Dollar steady, yen falls as banking fears ease