Singapore faces two big social challenges of ageing and inequality. Health Minister Ong Ye Kung says that addressing these issues will be priorities in the Forward SG exercise and it begins with expanding the role of Active Ageing Centres to reach more elders who may be isolated.
- Amazon still grasping for success with supermarkets, CEO says
- Central banks hike rates again, but a pause is coming
- Indonesia to kick off ASEAN chairmanship with political crisis in Myanmar as priority
- Smith and Farrell start for England as Tuilagi left out
- US lawmakers ask for documents on Russian hackers targeting nuclear labs
- Commentary: After getting sacked from UMNO, what of Khairy’s dreams of becoming Malaysia PM?
- Commentary: Companies are investing astronomical amounts into driverless cars. Is it worth it?
- ‘Driven by passion’: Singapore women’s tchoukball team overcome limited resources to become world’s best