About 60 children living in rental flats in Jurong West can attend free enrichment activities such as rock-climbing, pottery and drum classes, as part of efforts to build their confidence and promote social mobility. Developer UOL and Pan Pacific Hotels are partnering Comlink to provide more opportunities for underprivileged children. Claudia Lim reports.
- Shanmugam asks Leong Mun Wai to delete ‘improper Facebook post’, Leong refuses after intense debate
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial brings doctors to stand
- Leong Mun Wai apologises, withdraws Keppel bribery case allegation during heated debate with Shanmugam
- Commentary: Competing with robots is making work worse
- Battle to buy Man Utd heats up as Qatar’s Sheikh Jassim submits second bid
- Usyk promoter says unification fight with Fury is off
- Ahmad Zahid consolidates grip over UMNO, but party’s rejuvenation far from assured
- What’s behind bitcoin’s latest surge?