Caring for patients in the day, meeting global experts at night, racing against time to get a workable vaccine off the ground – NCID executive director Professor Leo Yee-Sin and Duke-NUS Medical School Professor Ooi Eng Eong recall working round-the-clock on the frontlines in the battle against COVID 19. They share the highs and lows of being in the “fog of the war” with CNA’s Otelli Edwards.
- Swiatek serves up double bagel as Gauff, Rune, Ruud advance
- These members of the all-female Singapore police band can sing, dance and play the bagpipes
- Thai PM frontrunner attends Pride parade, promising same-sex marriage, gender identity rights
- Russia says it thwarted major Ukrainian offensive, killed hundreds
- Commentary: Would you let Elon Musk implant a device in your brain?
- Champions Napoli end season with 2-0 win over bottom side Sampdoria
- Firsthand from Buona Vista: Artist & residents paint S’pore’s largest rooftop art at Blk 7b Commonwealth Ave
- Across The Spider-Verse spins box office with US$208 million global debut