Singapore’s largest nursing home operator will offer more flexible care options, such as short-term stays and virtual programmes that the elderly can attend from their own homes. These arrangements will reflect the changing needs and lifestyles of the ageing population. Sherlyn Seah reports.
- Shanmugam asks Leong Mun Wai to delete ‘improper Facebook post’, Leong refuses after intense debate
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial brings doctors to stand
- Leong Mun Wai apologises, withdraws Keppel bribery case allegation during heated debate with Shanmugam
- Commentary: Competing with robots is making work worse
- Battle to buy Man Utd heats up as Qatar’s Sheikh Jassim submits second bid
- Usyk promoter says unification fight with Fury is off
- Ahmad Zahid consolidates grip over UMNO, but party’s rejuvenation far from assured
- What’s behind bitcoin’s latest surge?