President Halimah Yacob says it is now more important than ever for Singapore and Malaysia to work closely together, as the geopolitical landscape is changing around the two neighbouring countries. Halimah Yacob is in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday (Mar 21), attending a state banquet hosted by the Malaysian King. Afifah Ariffin reports.
- Russia says it thwarted major Ukrainian offensive, killed hundreds
- Commentary: Would you let Elon Musk implant a device in your brain?
- Champions Napoli end season with 2-0 win over bottom side Sampdoria
- Firsthand from Buona Vista: Artist & residents paint S’pore’s largest rooftop art at Blk 7b Commonwealth Ave
- Across The Spider-Verse spins box office with US$208 million global debut
- Juventus will do better next season, Allegri says
- Simultaneous war in Europe and Asia will be ‘catastrophic’, says Ng Eng Hen
- ‘Unsafe’ action by China near American ship in Taiwan Strait: US