Have you recently been woken by a rooster crowing? Wild chicken have become a regular sight in neighbourhoods across Singapore, from Sin Ming to Marine Parade, Pasir Ris, Tampines and Ang Mo Kio. CNA looks at the dynamic between humans and these birds.
- Central banks hike rates again, but a pause is coming
- Indonesia to kick off ASEAN chairmanship with political crisis in Myanmar as priority
- Smith and Farrell start for England as Tuilagi left out
- US lawmakers ask for documents on Russian hackers targeting nuclear labs
- Commentary: After getting sacked from UMNO, what of Khairy’s dreams of becoming Malaysia PM?
- Commentary: Companies are investing astronomical amounts into driverless cars. Is it worth it?
- ‘Driven by passion’: Singapore women’s tchoukball team overcome limited resources to become world’s best
- Crypto exchange Kraken shuts Abu Dhabi office