Meet Om Madan Garg, the 6-year-old who became the youngest Singaporean to reach Everest Base Camp. He and his parents told CNA what the trek was like, how they trained for it, the highlights that stood out for them, and the challenges that they had to overcome.
- Central banks hike rates again, but a pause is coming
- Indonesia to kick off ASEAN chairmanship with political crisis in Myanmar as priority
- Smith and Farrell start for England as Tuilagi left out
- US lawmakers ask for documents on Russian hackers targeting nuclear labs
- Commentary: After getting sacked from UMNO, what of Khairy’s dreams of becoming Malaysia PM?
- Commentary: Companies are investing astronomical amounts into driverless cars. Is it worth it?
- ‘Driven by passion’: Singapore women’s tchoukball team overcome limited resources to become world’s best
- Crypto exchange Kraken shuts Abu Dhabi office