“Heart” workers have been in the news, with the Government pledging increased salaries and urging people to see their work to be as valuable as “head” workers. Social worker Dini Dzulaikha from the Singapore Children’s Society, talks about her career choice, the ups and downs and why she’s in it for the long haul.
- Swiatek serves up double bagel as Gauff, Rune, Ruud advance
- These members of the all-female Singapore police band can sing, dance and play the bagpipes
- Thai PM frontrunner attends Pride parade, promising same-sex marriage, gender identity rights
- Russia says it thwarted major Ukrainian offensive, killed hundreds
- Commentary: Would you let Elon Musk implant a device in your brain?
- Champions Napoli end season with 2-0 win over bottom side Sampdoria
- Firsthand from Buona Vista: Artist & residents paint S’pore’s largest rooftop art at Blk 7b Commonwealth Ave
- Across The Spider-Verse spins box office with US$208 million global debut