India’s capital New Delhi currently leads the way in the adoption of electric mobility in the country. Major strides have been made in the transitioning of public and commercial vehicles to zero emission modes of transportation. But residents are finding it hard to make the switch for personal use. Priyata Brajabasi has more.
- Samanvaya Resort at Sidemen Valley is one of Bali’s best-kept secrets
- Closure of CPF Special Account not aimed at ‘saving interest monies’ for Government: Tan See Leng
- Social support not just about handouts but ‘giving people a leg up’, says DPM Wong
- Commentary: Has Hong Kong faltered in hosting mega events?
- Prince Harry loses case against UK government over police protection
- Siblings help China’s BYD grab early lead in Thai EV market
- Kim returns from retirement wilderness to join LIV Golf as wildcard
- Having the resources for a strong economy and society ‘not a fairy tale’, requires prudence: Lawrence Wong